- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Smokey the Bear (Kingston)
© Photographed May 8, 2017
Kingston, Green Lake County, Wisconsin
Smokey is located at J.W. Laper Memorial Park and is accessible from eastbound South Street / Wisconsin Highway 44, east of its T-intersection with County Highway B, Kingston, Wisconsin 53939.
Smokey is located at J.W. Laper Memorial Park.
Looking across Grand Lake; a beautiful view
of downtown Kingston from the park.
Silver Spur Saloon. So cute! In downtown Kingston.
Smokey is located in Kingston, Wisconsin.