Dedicated to the memory of Ernest N. Warner (1868-1930) farmer, lawyer and legislator who provided vigorous leadership to the promotion, development and administration of the Madison Park System during its formative years. He served as President of the Madison Park and Pleasure Drive Association from 1912 until his death July 9, 1930.
- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Ernest N. Warner Memorial Park
© Photographed May 14, 2017
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
ERNEST N. WARNER
The marker is located adjacent to a parking lot at Warner Park, near the tennis courts and baseball diamond. Warner Park is located at 2930 North Sherman Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53704.
The marker is located at Warner Park in Madison, Wisconsin.