- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Viroqua Community Mural
© Photographed April 7-8, 2017
Originally completed 1997; restored in 2012
Viroqua, Vernon County, Wisconsin
The mural is affixed to a building overlooking the Western Technical College: Viroqua parking lot; the mural is accessible from southbound South Main Street / U.S. Route 14 / 61, at its intersection with West Terhune Street, at or near 220 South Main Street, Viroqua, Wisconsin 54665.
The mural takes the viewer through the seasons with scenes from Vernon County. The entire mural is made up of 24 panels and is 96 ft long. The mural was restored by artist Kathie Wheeler and students from Laurel Charter School.
Photographed from right to left:
The Viroqua Community Mural is located in Viroqua, Wisconsin.