- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Smokey the Bear (Saxeville)
© Photographed April 8, 2017
Saxeville, Waushara County, Wisconsin
44.177531, -89.110226 (approximately)
Smokey is located on eastbound County Road A, between Anderson Lane (to the east) and Poplar Street (to the west), at or near W4565 County Road A, Saxeville, Wisconsin 54984.
Use the "Smokey the Bear" label below to view all the Smokeys in Wisconsin; there are many!
Smokey is located in Saxeville, Wisconsin.