- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Randolph Veterans Memorial
Dedicated May 31, 1993, by Randolph V.F.W. Post 9510
Randolph, Columbia County, Wisconsin
In Honor and Memory of the Veterans of All Wars
The memorial is located at Randolph Cemetery and is accessible from westbound West Cambria Street / County Highway P, west of its intersection with Wisconsin Highway 73, Randolph, Wisconsin 53956.
Some of the veterans buried at the cemetery:
View of the memorial from Cambria Street.
The memorial is located at the top of the hill, to the right.
The memorial is located at Randolph Cemetery.
The cemetery, visible in the distance, is located in Randolph, Wisconsin.