- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Portage Veterans Memorial
© Photographed April 1, 2017
Sponsored in Memory of Sol Marachowsky
Portage, Columbia County, Wisconsin
In honor of those residents of Portage,
who [sic] with sacrifice and distinguished valor [sic]
served in the Military Forces
of the United States of America
during war or conflict.
The memorial is located on the grounds of the Portage City Hall building, and is accessible from westbound West Pleasant Street, just west of its intersection with De Witt Street / U.S. Route 51, at or near 115 West Pleasant Street, Portage, Wisconsin 53901.
The memorial is adjacent to the east end of the City Hall building.
The memorial is located in Portage, Wisconsin.