- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Portage Spanish-American War Veterans Memorial
© Photographed April 1, 2017
Erected 1942 by the F. B. Loomis Auxiliary
Portage, Columbia County, Wisconsin
The memorial is located at the center of the northern section of Goodyear Park, and is accessible from northbound one-way De Witt Street / U.S. Route 51, at or near its T-intersection with E. Burns Street, and from southbound MacFarlane Road / U.S. Route 51, south of its intersection with W. Oneida Street, at or near 920 De Witt Street, Portage, Wisconsin 53901.
See also, Columbia County World War I Memorial, also at this location.
The memorial is located at the center of Goodyear Park.
The memorial is located in Portage, Wisconsin.