- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Robert Schofield House
© Photographed September 18 and 19, 2017
Greenwood, Clark County, Wisconsin
The Robert Schofield House is located on eastbound West Schofield Avenue, at its T-intersection with South White Street, at or near 303 West Schofield Avenue, Greenwood, Wisconsin 54437.
The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Wisconsin: Clark County: Wood-frame Italianate-style home with an oak and mahogany elliptical-spiralled staircase and original carbide-gas chandeliers, constructed by 1890 for lumberman and farmer Schofield.
The Robert Schofield House is located in Greenwood, Wisconsin.