Veterans Memorial Park of Oconomowoc: Navy / The Sailor's Creed

© Photographed October 23, 2016
Erected 2015
Oconomowoc, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
43.112672,-88.499764

NAVY
THE SAILOR'S CREED
I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of
the United States of America and I will obey the
orders of those appointed over me.
I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and
those who have gone before me to defend
freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy Combat Team
with honor, courage and commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair
treatment of all.

The memorial is at the base of the pillar.

 Looking west . . .

 Looking east . . .

The west side of the entrance / exit.

The memorial is located at Veterans Memorial Park.

The memorial is located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment