Veterans Memorial Park of Oconomowoc: Army and Army National Guard / The Soldier's Creed

© Photographed October 23, 2016
Erected 2015
Oconomowoc, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
43.112672,-88.499764
Google Map

ARMY AND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
THE SOLDIER'S CREED
I am an American soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States and live the Army values.
I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warriors [sic] tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

The memorial is at the base of the pillar.

 Looking west . . .

 Looking east . . .

The west side of the entrance / exit.

The memorial is located at Veterans Memorial Park.

The memorial is located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment