- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Smokey the Bear (Webster)
© Photographed September 11, 2016
Webster, Burnett County, Wisconsin
Smokey is located at the Webster Ranger Station, and is accessible from southbound Lakeland Avenue / Wisconsin Highway 35, at its intersection with Alder Street, at or near 26387 Lakeland Avenue South, Webster, Wisconsin 54893.
Use the "Smokey the Bear" label below to view all the Smokeys in Wisconsin; there are many!
Smokey is located at the Webster Ranger Station.
Smokey is located in Webster, Wisconsin.