- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Smokey the Bear (Bruele)
© Photographed September 11, 2016
Brule, Douglas County, Wisconsin
Smokey is located up on a hill adjacent to westbound U.S. Route 2, at its intersection with South Lake Street Frontage Road, at or near 13995 US-2, Brule, Wisconsin 54820.
Use the "Smokey the Bear" label below to view all the Smokeys in Wisconsin; there are many!
Looking west along U.S. Route 2.
Smokey is pretty far off the highway (visible to the right).
Looking east along U.S. Route 2.
Smokey is located in Brule, Wisconsin.