Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center

© Photographed September 11, 2016
Superior, Douglas County, Wisconsin
46.722893, -92.068871
46°43'22.4"N 92°04'07.9"W

The memorial is located at the Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center, and accessible from westbound East 2nd Street / U.S Route 2/53, just west of its intersection with Marina Drive, located at 305 East 2nd Street, Superior, Wisconsin 54880.

Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center

Congressional Medal of Honor Society: Bong, Richard I.

Wikipedia: Richard Bong

Major Richard I. Bong


These related markers are also located in Douglas County:


The flags were at half-staff for September 11th.

Major Richard Bong
This media file is in the public domain;

These markers are also at this location:







The Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center is located
in Superior, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment