- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
© Photographed August 14, 2016
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
Grand (Wisconsin) Avenue
was the address of Milwaukee's affluent
the site of wooded estates and natural springs.
Western Avenue (35th St.) was the city limit.
"The street of streets for promenaders."
The marker is located at the southwest corner of the intersection of North 31st Street & West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, at or near 3111 West Avenue, Wisconsin 53208.
The boulder is included in the Merrill Park Eight Boulders and a Pavilion Tour.
Across the street from the boulder!
The marker is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin