- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Florence County Veterans Memorial
© Photographed August 6, 2016
Erected 1939 by the Citizens [of Florence County]
Florence, Florence County, Wisconsin
to all veterans of
Wisconsin who served
in the Armed Forces
during war and in
The memorial is located at the north-side entrance to the Florence County Court House, and is accessible from eastbound Lake Avenue, at its T-intersection with Cyclops Street, at or near 501 Lake Avenue, Florence, Wisconsin 54121.
The memorial is at the Lake Street (north) entrance
to the Florence County Court House.
This memorial is at the east-side entrance to the courthouse.
The east entrance to the courthouse.
The memorial is located in Florence County, Wisconsin.
The memorial is located in Florence, Wisconsin.