- Markers by County
- Wisconsin Regisitered Landmarks
- Veterans Memorials
- Heritage Sign Program
- My Articles
- My story
- Marker Seekers Nationwide
- Out of State
- Wisconsin's Whimsical Roadside Attractions
- National Historic Landmarks
- National Natural Landmarks
- Numerical List of Wisconsin Historical Society "Official" Markers
- E-mail me
- © Copyright notice
Markesan World War I Memorial
Erected 1928 by The Colombian Club
Markesan, Green Lake County, Wisconsin
Dedicated to the
Soldiers and Sailors
of Markesan Wis.
who offered their
lives in the
The memorial is located at Shady Oaks Trailer Park & Campground, located at Soldiers & Sailors Park, on Park Road, east of its intersection with Melmar Drive, Markesan, Wisconsin 53946.
The memorial is visible in the distance,
in the center of the photo.
The memorial is visible in the center of the photo,
between the swings.
The memorial is visible to the left.
Beautiful beach! Beautiful location!
The memorial is located at Soldiers and Sailors Park.
The memorial is located in Markesan, Wisconsin.