Newton M. Littlejohn House c. 1859

© Photographed May 7, 2017
Erected by Whitewater Landmarks Commission
Whitewater, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
42.834618,-88.736382
Google Map

NEWTON M. LITTLEJOHN
HOUSE
c. 1859
Whitewater Landmark

Newton M. Littlejohn House is located on eastbound West Main Street / Old Highway 12, at its intersection with South Church Street, at 429 West Main Street, Whitewater, Wisconsin, Wisconsin 53190.

City of Whitewater: Historic Landmarks Guide

Newton M. Littlejohn House
This cream brick house features Italianate details. It was built for Newton Littlejohn, a lumberman, land investor and Whitewater’s first village president. It features an Italianate porch, an elaborate bay window, oculus windows, and is decorated with brackets. It was once owned by the First English Lutheran Church and used as a parish house where Sunday school classes were held.
The foregoing content used with generous permission of Whitewater Landmarks Commission.  All rights reserved.

 Newton M. Littlejohn House is located in Whitewater, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment