Grant County Civil War Monument

© Photographed September 26, 2013 and June 14, 2015
Dedicated July 4, 1867
Lancaster, Grant County, Wisconsin
42° 50.864′ N, 90° 42.598′ W
The monument is located on the grounds of the Grant County Courthouse, 130 West Maple Street, at its intersection with South Madison Street, Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813.

These are also at this location:
















Old Abe and a laurel wreath, a top the monument.


Court House, Lancaster, Wis.

 The memorial is located in Lancaster, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment